Mogami Gold Series BNC 75 Ohm 1m
- Quick and reliable ONE TOUCH LOCK " PUSH-PULL" connection suitable for dense panel, fast installation and frequent connection and removal.
- Equivalent connection strength to conventional BNC, realized by innovative rotary mechanism.
- Durable 75Ω BNC against gouge strength, reinforced by newly developed open part of the shield contact structure and the fixed structure of the center pin terminal.
- Reliable high frequency characteristics with MOGAMI standard superflexible light weight cable assured for 1.2 V.S.W.R. up to 1GHz and acceptable to be bent up to 10mm (0.4") as the minimum radius of curvature.
- Both solder type and crimp type are available. However, we basically recommend solder type for field use because strength of cable clamp becomes too weak in case of crimp type resulted by the very feature of flexiblity of MOGAMI cable. We can assure the cable retention strength only up to 98 N in case of crimp type, while up to 147 N can be assured in case of solder type. Therefore, all of our standard cable assemblies are made of solder type.