Scan music for transpositions, arrangements and editing
PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate is the comprehensive version of PhotoScore & NotateMe Lite scanning software for Sibelius. Write music by hand on a tablet or laptop and turn your notes into professional scores. Scan printed scores into other MIDI software, such as sequencers. You can also use the software on its own to scan, play, transpose, and print scores - and even to save audio files.
PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate reads printed and handwritten scores and PDF files in seconds - and not just the sheet music, but printed slurs, dynamics notes, lyrics, guitar tablatures, chord grids, and more. You can then edit or transpose the music, play it back, pull out individual parts, and print them out.
- Composing by hand.
- Higher accuracy
- Work smarter and faster than ever before.
- Intuitive and user-friendly
Notescanning software in English
- Open and capture PDFs and JPEGs (up to 72 dpi resolution)
- Text recognition up to 120 languages (in Windows also Greek and Russian)
- Detection of drum notation, guitar tablature as well as chord diagrams.
- Display of scanned images in grayscale for more accurate editing.
- Integrated PDF engine with individual choice of page to import from multi-page documents.
- Open multiple PDF files in batch.
- Transpose imported notes
- Replaying the scanned sheet music
- Save as PDF, MIDI ,WAV and AIFF file
- Export as MusicXML
- for Windows (7 and above) and Mac OS X
- Manual in English, French and German
- Includes NotateMe Ultimate (editing and completion tool in PhotoScore)