The Symphony I/O MK II Dante™ option card uses Audinate’s Dante™ Brooklyn II module which features plug and play media networking for up to 32 bidirectional channels at 96kHz and 16 bidirectional channels up to 192k. With the included Pro Tools HD peripheral port, route audio between your Pro Tools session, the Dante network and Symphony I/O modules.
- Ultimate in Sound Quality – Features Apogee’s Flagship AD/DA conversion and optional mic preamps I/O Flexibility – Up to 32 channels of analog inputs and outputs per unit with optional 8 mic preamps
- Pro Tools HD Peripheral Port – up to 32 bidirectional channels up to 192kHz. Route Symphony I/O module inputs or Dante Rx to Pro Tools inputs by blocks of 8 channels. Pro Tools HD outputs are routed to Dante Tx and I/O module outputs
- The most interoperable networking technology: Works seamlessly with any other Dante-powered device
- Up to 32 bidirectional channels at 96kHz – 16 bi-directional channels at 192kHz
- Apogee Network Control software – Remote control of Symphony I/O settings, including mic pre (if installed), calibration and Monitor controls – for macOS and Windows 10