The myMix personal monitor mixer is the main building block for any myMix system. It can be used stand alone, or connected to an Ethernet switch as a system with up to 250 devices. The user can select from all available audio channels in the network and create an individual stereo mix for headphones, in-ear monitors and (powered) speakers.
- Impeccable audio quality with 24-bit, 48 kHz throughout the system
- Create a stereo mix using up to 16 from 500* audio channels
- Intuitive User Interface with meaningful channel names
- Volume, Tone Control, Effect Send, Pan, solo and Mute per channel
- 7 integrated stereo effects to create a 3-D sound image
- Autosave of all chages applied to the mix, with 20 profiles available.
- 2 local network inputs (mic/line level) with phantom power
- Multi-track recording (16 +2) on SD cards (24-bit wav-files)
- Auto saving in up to 20 profiles
- 4-band fully parametric master EQ
- Send Mix to Network to listen to other devices or create submixes
- Outputs for balanced line levels and headphones
- Ships with microphone stand adapter and power-supply
For use in recording studios the myMix Studio-Mod with a modified silent cooling system is available.
*A myMix system can feature up to 500 audio channels (250 pairs) maximum.