Terms and Conditions
All business transactions between MusicNetwork AG, hereinafter also referred to as Seller, and the Customer, hereinafter referred to as Buyer,
are subject to the following General Terms and Conditions in the version valid at the time of the order.
2. Conclusion of contract and
The purchase contract is concluded under the terms and conditions of the website when the buyer executes the "Order" command. The Seller is
entitled to withdraw from a contract concluded on the Internet under the following circumstances: in the event of typographical or calculation
errors on the Website, if the goods are foreseeably not available for a significant period of time, if the Seller has a reasonable suspicion
from the information provided by the Buyer or in its reasonable discretion that the Buyer will not properly fulfill its contractual obligations.
Delivery is made at the risk and expense of the buyer to the Swiss delivery address specified by him. The seller is entitled to partial
The cost of factory standard packaging is included in the price. If special packaging is required or is necessary for the safe shipment of an
item, the corresponding costs will be charged.
5. Incorrect or faulty
Goods that have not been ordered or are defective shall be returned to the Seller by the Buyer within 14 days, stating the exact description of
the goods and the nature of the defect and enclosing the original invoice. The buyer can choose between exchange and refund of the purchase
price in case of justified complaints.
6. Payment Terms
- Delivery against invoice: regular buyers will be delivered against invoice (payable within 10 days). The selection of buyers who are
supplied against invoice is the sole responsibility of MusicNetwork AG.
- Delivery against credit card payment: The charge will not be made at the time of order, but only upon delivery of the ordered goods.
- Delivery against prepayment: The goods will be shipped immediately after receipt of payment or according to deliverability.
- Delivery cash on delivery: The goods are shipped against cash on delivery. The customer has to pay the cash on delivery costs.
- When paying by credit card, the minimum order amount is CHF 100.-.
7. Retention of ownership
The delivered goods shall remain the property of MusicNetwork AG until all claims against the purchaser have been settled in full.
The seller shall only be liable for gross negligence and intent, and the obligation to compensate shall be limited to typically occurring
damages. MusicNetwork AG shall not be liable for damages that did not occur to the delivery item. In particular, MusicNetwork AG shall not be
liable for loss of profit or other financial losses of the purchaser.