For use in recording studios the myMix Studio-Mod with a modified silent cooling system!
The myMix personal monitor mixer is the main building block for any myMix system. It can be used stand alone, or connected to an Ethernet switch as a system with up to 250 devices. The user can select from all available audio channels in the network and create an individual stereo mix for headphones, in-ear monitors and (powered) speakers.
- Impeccable audio quality with 24-bit, 48 kHz throughout the system
- Create a stereo mix using up to 16 from 500* audio channels
- Intuitive User Interface with meaningful channel names
- Volume, Tone Control, Effect Send, Pan, solo and Mute per channel
- 7 integrated stereo effects to create a 3-D sound image
- Autosave of all chages applied to the mix, with 20 profiles available.
- 2 local network inputs (mic/line level) with phantom power
- Multi-track recording (16 +2) on SD cards (24-bit wav-files)
- Auto saving in up to 20 profiles
- 4-band fully parametric master EQ
- Send Mix to Network to listen to other devices or create submixes
- Outputs for balanced line levels and headphones
- Ships with microphone stand adapter and power-supply
*A myMix system can feature up to 500 audio channels (250 pairs) maximum.